Thank you for visiting my portfolio.
I’m a happy, caring and hard-working game designer.
Let me know if you have project ❤
I aim to create games designed to touch its players and have something to express. This could be by fun and exciting game play, a deep story or a string of choices that make you learn something about yourself. I look for the core feelings of the game and expand from there to make coherent and great experiences.
I have experience from big and small teams, 3 commercial projects and a bunch of hands-on school projects and game jams.
- Rigshospitalet, BørneRiget: Project leader & Game designer for AR-game to bring joy to hospitalized children and adolescents
- Klassefilm: Game designer on tablet game for kids
- Lovable Hat Cult: Game- & level design for a 2D story driven platformer
- NapNok Games: Responsible game designer for 5 of 15 Frantics mini-games
- Tactygon: Artist and level designer for a RTS game for mobile
- Cph Dot: Board game design, illustrator and teddy bear design
- Con2: Main event coordinator
- Billetto: Junior project manager
- Exchange student: Project lead for 28 students at 3 months game production
- Bachelor in Game Design from The Danish Royal Design School (KADK), 2017
- Diploma engineer in Process and Innovation from DTU, 2013
- I’ve been playing live an pen’n’paper role plaing since 2004
- I won Viking-Con’s re-run competition with a My Little Pony game where the core mechanic involves A LOT of candy
- I live in a collective with 4 other people
- I really like good ice cream – also in the winter
Jeff Cook, teacher in Game Design and Game Art, wrote me some quite nice words:
Please note that my full name is Lena Kikko Siggaard Henriksen, former Lena Siggaard Andersen. So it is me, though the names doesn’t match.